A Water ATM Machine is comparable to bank ATMs, but the difference is, with a water ATM, a coin is inserted into the machine in exchange for water. These machines, which work on both a cash and a prepaid or smart card system, are created, owned, and managed by private firms with rights to public resources. It’s also questionable how much groundwater a corporation can extract in a single day.
It can be placed in urban and rural areas where people don’t have access to clean drinking water. People commonly utilize water ATMs to obtain drinkable water less than bottled water. The prices of bottled water and RO filtered water from a water ATM are vastly different. It provides individuals with consistent access to pure water at a reasonable cost. It considerably lowers the time spent on collecting water. These ATMs are helpful for a significant project in both water-scarce areas and public spaces.
Components of Water ATM
This Water ATM Booth includes essential accessories such as pause and filling buttons, an IC card acceptor, a coin acceptor, a water filling window, a control system, a water tank, a filter cartridge, and a RO membrane.
This machine’s multilevel RO purification-based filtering technology complies with health safety standards. This equipment’s smart IC card and coin acceptors assure its billing accuracy. This vending system uses ozone sterilizing technology to prevent secondary contamination. This Booth’s UV sterilization technology preserves the standard quality of the provided water. This machine’s photosensitive unit is utilized to regulate the function of its lightbox at a low power consumption rate. This machine’s cutting-edge pretreatment technology conducts filter backwash to save maintenance costs.
How Does A Water ATM Machine Work?
Either electrical or solar energy can power Water ATM Machine. These machines often use smart technologies such as cloud computing, GSM, etc., to collect usage and effect data. The most frequent purification procedures include ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, activated carbon filtration, and so on. These technologies are frequently employed in tandem to provide people with clean water based on available water quality in a specific location.
Depending on the availability of the chiller in the ATM, clean water can be given after cooling or at room temperature. People may purchase water from ATMs by using smart cards. Such cards may be recharged, which can be done at an authorized franchisee or plant operator.
Advantages of Water ATM Machine
In reality, the water supplied through these ATMs is significantly more clean and safe than the water provided by Water trolleys and at a nearly comparable price.
The peasants frequently become unwell as a result of drinking contaminated water. With this equipment, you can prevent those folks from being ill because tap water might cause sickness.
Here are some other benefits of The Water ATM Booth that you need to know:
- The water is absolutely germ-free since it is thoroughly treated by reverse osmosis before making it accessible for consumption. As a result, there is a certainty that everything is safe from water-borne infections.
- It is undoubtedly one of the most affordable and cost-effective sources of sea drinking water for both rural and urban areas.
- It is an essential water source in locations where water is scarce. People no longer have to buy or gather water supplies regularly. Water ATMs make water readily available in such areas or cities.
- Citizens must be less reliant on packaged drinking water, which is somewhat expensive to purchase, particularly for the economically disadvantaged.
- It saves a lot of energy and time for individuals who need to stand in line to receive even a modest amount of pure water.
Suitable to be installed at below mentioned locations:
Railway & Metro Stations
Different Public Areas
Is Water ATM Safe?
Features of Water ATM Machine
The water ATM’s primary goal is to give pure drinking water to the underprivileged at a minimal cost. The private operator constructs and manages the ATMs, benefiting the community and the private operator. This strategy has completely decreased the economic burden of the government’s water infrastructure costs. Furthermore, drinking water from these ATMs was significantly higher than the cost of piped water for a household’s whole drinking and domestic water demands.
Some unique features of this machine:
- supplying high-quality water
- Backup power supply
- Power usage is minimal.
- The coin input is straightforward to install and is completely tamper-resistant.
- With a coin jam validating mechanism, coin jams may be avoided.
- Front LED display programming
- A water level monitoring sensor might cause the machine to halt during operation. The water level is low.
- In a power outage, a battery backup will dispense water.
Water ATM Machine is sure to become the popular system for providing drinking water for roadside areas, railway & metro stations, hospitals, schools, and inaccessible locations via the traditional pipeline-based water supply. It will undoubtedly play a significant part in supplying safe drinking water to those in desperate need. Since these units are self-contained, they may be placed in large, dispersed areas where the government doesn’t have piped water facilities to meet drinking water demands. It has the potential to become the essential means to make clean water available to the general public in the future.