Five stage Counter Top RO Water Purifier System designed for where feed water has very low water pressure or where the source water contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids. RO Purifier System utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. This RO Water Purifier pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%.
50 Gallon Per Day
Reverse Osmosis and Mineral
- 5 Stages Filtration Systems with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology.
- Assurance to get 100% pure drinking water
- Counter Top attractive model
- Feed water connector or self-piercing saddle valve.
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Long reach ceramic goose faucet.
- Installation Accessories are included.
- Operation pressure: 15 -85 PSI.